As you know we’re not always fans of infographics here, but this one has some really useful facts and figures, plus a good visual summary of how fast things can change – and how quickly one platform can get kiboshed by the arrival of a killer function on another *cough* Vine *cough*….
Infographic – the state of social media in 2013
- Three little things which make your social media look unprofessional
- Buying followers for social media: the Pros and Cons
- Should you outsource your social media presence?
- UK Social Media User Statistics for 2019
- Instagram Micro-Influencers: what they are, and how they might help your business
- Why are Social Media Companies so awful on Twitter?
- Are we finally calling time on social media fraud?
- UK Social Media Statistics for 2018
- Are you a B2B marketer? You need to get this piece of code on your website RIGHT NOW!
- Links posted on Facebook are about to get messier…. here’s how to fix them
Blog article categories
- Advanced Social Media (17)
- Blogging (5)
- Company News (2)
- Facebook (43)
- Fun / humour (9)
- Google+ (1)
- How To (11)
- In the News (25)
- Instagram (5)
- Learning Social Media (13)
- LinkedIn (9)
- Location marketing (3)
- Pinterest (7)
- SEO (3)
- Social Media (60)
- Social Media Basics (35)
- social media strategy (30)
- Social Media Training (3)
- The Soapbox (11)
- Troubleshooting (4)
- Twitter (39)
- UK social media statistics (2)
- Uncategorized (6)
- Visual Social Media (4)
- Weekly Useful Articles roundup (10)
- YouTube (2)