The Rose McGrory Managed Social Media service
At any one time, we have a handful of managed service customers, where we take care of their social media presence as part of their team.
It’s only a handful for three reasons.
Firstly, because we need to be “in the mindset” of representing each organisation authentically, and that’s impossible to do if we’re switching between dozens of businesses every day.
Secondly, because we believe that most of the time, the people best placed to do a great job of social media are within the company – particularly if it’s very small. So where we take on management clients, it’s often with a view to them taking over for themselves in the longer term.
Thirdly, because effective social media outsourcing demands a really good relationship between the customer and the provider. Both sides need to have a clear understanding of what’s being done and why, and we need regular input from you as the client. And as we’re going to be talking quite a lot, it’s important that we can work as a team.
If you’re considering outsourcing your social media, please read our Blog article Are you begging for a cowboy social media provider? before you go any further.
Before we can provide a quote for outsourcing, we’ll need to have a thorough chat with you to understand what you already have set up (if anything), what you want to achieve from social media, and agree at least an outline strategy. Then we need to be clear on which aspects of your social media presence you want us to be responsible for, such as:
- Creating your social media presence: setting you up on the relevant platforms, including cross-integration where appropriate
- Day to Day maintenance and management of your accounts
- Making your existing marketing materials work for you in the social media environment
- Monitoring and managing your reputation online – being your online “eyes and ears” and responding appropriately
- Developing your reach and influence online – increasing your audience and getting your messages out there
- Creating compelling content, from Tweets to Blogs, that’ll keep your customers interested and paying attention to what you have to say.
On an ongoing basis, you’ll then need to keep us informed about your goals, your business and the messages you want to get out there – and we can help you define those too, if you want.
We can also offer regular reporting of key metrics lets you monitor the growth of your social media presence, and we’ll keep you advised of new developments, platforms and techniques to ensure that you stay ahead of the competition.
What we won’t do, is offer you a “one size fits all” £x-per-month package, regardless of whether we think it’ll benefit your business.
If that sounds like the right approach for you, we’d love to have a chat. Give us a call on 03303 500 929*, or email email@example.com
*local rate call, 03 numbers are included in mobile inclusive minutes