Twitter is a fantastic addition to your existing communication channels – whether you’re looking to raise your profile, get your marketing messages out there, or add a new customer service channel that shows you’re “on board” with your customers’ thinking.
It’s also the fastest paced of the social media websites, and has its own conventions and terminology.
This can make Twitter a confusing and time consuming place if you don’t know what you’re doing. As a specialist Social Media Agency working with Twitter every day on behalf of clients, we’re perfectly placed to take the pain away for you.
Bespoke, private training – just for you!
If you’re a UK business or Third Sector organisation looking for help with Twitter, we offer tailored one-to-one training sessions which are designed around your particular needs.
That might mean “hand holding” you from confused newbie to confident Tweeter in one focused session, or helping you with techniques and tools to increase the influence, reach and effectiveness of an existing Twitter account.
For most businesses, tailored training is by far the most efficient and cost effective option. If you attend a standard training course, you’ll be taught “general purpose” social media suitable for a wide range of business sectors and abilities. The trainer isn’t able to take into account your previous experience, business sector or goals.
Skip the “out of the box” Twitter courses
Many clients come to us having been on Twitter courses (both free and paid for) in the past, and still none the wiser as to how best to make Twitter work for their business.
Our Twitter training is DIFFERENT! Here’s why:
- It’s tailored to your exact needs at that time – we agree a prioritised list of what you’d like to cover prior to the day, or can suggest the most important topics if you’re new to Twitter. So, you’re learning exactly what you need to know and not wasting time going over topics that aren’t relevant, or that you’re already confident on. If something’s not completely clear, we stay on that topic until it is!
- It’s done in the context of your overall business and marketing objectives. This is crucial! Without applying some commercial and marketing context, learning which buttons to press is about as useful as a Microsoft Word course if you want to be a novelist.
- It’s Hands-on with you at the keyboard, usually on your own laptop or PC, to ensure you retain as much knowledge as possible
- We come to your site, saving on travel costs and time.
- It’s more cost effective. For less than some of our competitors charge for one course attendee, we allow for up to three trainees to join a session. And remember, the training is bespoke to you, so you can cover in a few hours what you might pick out of a full day’s standard training course.
Twitter training – topics we might cover:
- How does Twitter work?
- Retweets, Hashtags and Trends
- Writing a great Twitter profile
- Twitter etiquette – Dos and Don’ts
- What to talk about, and how to hit the right tone for this social environment
- How to find and build Twitter followers for your business
- Social prospecting – sophisticated search techniques to find people who need your product or services
- Cutting out the “noise” and keeping track of your most important relationships
- Tools you can use to manage your Twitter conversations more efficiently
- Developing a daily work plan
To discuss your exact needs and confirm costs, please call us now on 0845 496 1108, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more than just Twitter?
We can combine Twitter with training on other social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google + or looking at setting up a blog – or even set you up on all of them! There’s more information here about our general social media training.
Ongoing Twitter support and coaching
Optionally, you may like to include a social media support package, which provides for a few hours’ email or telephone support from your trainer in the months after your initial course. This helps with both technical queries and those “what am I doing here again?!” moments – ensuring that you’ll keep working at your Twitter account, and soon be social networking like a pro!
What our customers say
“thank you for your time yesterday and the time/effort that had clearly gone into preparing the training so as to make is as relevant to Fizz as possible.
The whole team found the session extremely beneficial, we learnt a lot and .. we think it will have a real impact”
“I would be happy to recommend Rose McGrory for social media training, especially for anyone wanting a session that is tailored to their company’s requirements. They really made sure that all our questions, and more, were answered in the interactive and hands-on session.
The training is very good value in comparison to other social media training course providers and can be provided in the comfort of your own office. I now feel ready to implement our social media strategy.”
““We selected Rose McGrory because we wanted tailored training on both Facebook and Twitter. We consider ourselves experienced users of the former and total beginners on the latter – the training was perfectly pitched to meet our exact requirements on both counts.
Our trainer’s knowledge of the use of social media in business was excellent, making the day interesting, informative and very useful. We all came away feeling very inspired.”
“Your training was excellent thanks.
A real pleasure and just what we needed!“
To start putting together your perfect Twitter training session, please call us on 0845 496 1108, or email email@example.com