As you know we’re not always fans of infographics here, but this one has some really useful facts and figures, plus a good visual summary of how fast things can change – and how quickly one platform can get kiboshed by the arrival of a killer function on another *cough* Vine *cough*….
Infographic – the state of social media in 2013
- Marketing Metrics and Madness: be careful what you wish for
- On not wasting your marketing budget: the devil’s in the detail
- Facebook in 2017 – Social Media or Advertising Platform?
- UK Social Media Statistics for 2017
- Buying followers for social media: the Pros and Cons
- Virtual Reality and your corner shop: marketing lessons from the Pokemon Go craze
- A reminder: Social Media is not a “marketing tool”!
- Case Study: Twitter advertising for a small business
- Why are Social Media Companies so awful on Twitter?
- When is a Twitter hack not a Twitter hack?
Blog article categories
- Advanced Social Media (16)
- Blogging (5)
- Company News (2)
- Facebook (41)
- Fun / humour (9)
- Google+ (1)
- How To (10)
- In the News (25)
- Instagram (3)
- Learning Social Media (12)
- LinkedIn (8)
- Location marketing (3)
- Pinterest (7)
- SEO (3)
- Social Media (60)
- Social Media Basics (35)
- social media strategy (26)
- Social Media Training (3)
- The Soapbox (10)
- Troubleshooting (3)
- Twitter (39)
- Uncategorized (6)
- Visual Social Media (4)
- Weekly Useful Articles roundup (10)
- YouTube (2)